25 Jul Be Strategic With Business Analysis Skills – Special Offer
What Is Business Analysis
Business Analysis is the practice of enabling change in an organizational context, by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. This skill can be learned through training and practice.
Business Analysis is a disciplined approach for introducing and managing change to organizations, whether they are for-profit businesses, governments, or non-profits. The set of skills empowers you to identify and articulate the need for change in how organizations work, and to facilitate that change. As business analysts, we identify and define the solutions that will maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholders.
As a Business Analysts, you can work across all levels of an organization and may be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating the enterprise architecture, to taking a leadership role by defining the goals and requirements for programs and projects or supporting continuous improvement in its technology and processes.
Go beyond the basics and gain international Certification from International Institute of Business Analysis with our CCBA/CBAP Business Analysis Training
Join our CCBA/CBAP Professional Training
With Special Offer for Port Harcourt and Lagos
DexNova’s Business Analysis training is intensive and a preparatory course for individuals who wish to gain the knowledge and skills in the field of business analysis and seat for the CCBA®/CBAP® certifications exams. Covering all the knowledge areas and critical aspects of the profession, you will be exposed to practical exam hints/tips and a detailed review of the BABOK.
- Learn the definition of business analysis and the role of business analysts as documented by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Learn the interactions between Business Analysts and other disciplines
- Understand The IIBA business analysis certification process
- How to assess yourself and determine which certification is best for you
- Prepare to pass the Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or the Certified Business Analysis (CBAP) exams which is available in Nigeria
- Navigate the six knowledge areas and underlying competencies of the BABOK Guide
- Recognize the core business analysis tasks and techniques that form the BABOK Guide
- Learn how to structure your preparations through taking practice questions and a simulated exam rehearsal