CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL (CBAP/CBAP) TRAINING
According to the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA ®), a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is an honored expert in relating the business requirements of an association in order to determine business results and is the crucial facilitator within an association, acting as a ground between the customer, stakeholders, and the result platoon. Responsible for conditions development and conditions operation, CBAPs are competent individuals performing a part that’s decreasingly honored as a vital element of any successful design.
The CBAP instrument process includes demonstrating the experience, knowledge, and capabilities of a good guru of business analysis according to conditions designated by the IIBA. The CBAP certification program is designed for intermediate and elderly business judges. campaigners aren’t needed to be IIBA members to take the test.
Our business analysis training courses prepare you for CBAP certification, delving into the role and responsibilities of the business analyst and providing comprehensive training on building, documenting, communicating, and managing requirements.
CBAP training Modes
Physical ClassroomEngage with others and network while learning
Networking, Workshops and Discussions
Engaging Classroom Sessions
Printed Study Materials
Virtual ClassroomLearn from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you are
Interactive Live Instructor-Led Sessions
Access to the Class Recording for Life
Downloadable Study Materials
CBAP Training Deliverable
- Module 1: Introduction – Business Analysis Exam outlook
- Module 2: Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Module 3: Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Module 4: Elicitation and Collaboration
- Module 5: Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Module 6: Strategy Analysis
- Module 7: Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Module 8: Solution Evaluation
- Module 9: Underlying Competencies
- Module 10: Techniques
- Module 11: Perspectives
CBAP Training Request Form
CBAP Training FAQ
Yes, DexNova Consulting’s CBAP Certification training satisfies the contact hours required to sit for each of the certification exams. At the end of the program, you will receive your certificate of completion indicating the contact hours acquired.
Yes, you may re-schedule your course if you cannot make the initial schedule. Kindly refer to our re-schedule policy.
Our Business Analysis course fee does not include the professional exam fee.
Our interactive CBAP Certification Training with virtual live sessions will be delivered via Zoom. You will also have access to our learning management system for resources and support during and after the training. Login details for the session will be sent to you via email before the class
Yes, each of the Business Analysis virtual live sessions will be recorded and the view/download link shared to delegates via email. This will be very useful for candidates who were unable to attend the virtual live sessions due to certain reasons. It is good to note that the recorded training will only be available for download for a few days.
CBAP Exam and Certification
No, you do not need to be an IIBA member to apply for certification. However, there are several benefits to IIBA membership which includes discounted certification exam fees, discounted recertification fees, and a free PDF copy of the BABOK® Guide
- Ensure you register an account with IIBA
- Complete a minimum of 21 Professional Development (PD) hours within the last four years. (This training satisfies that)
- Agree with the Code of Conduct.
- Agree with Terms and Conditions.
To earn the CCBA designation, you must:
- Complete a minimum of 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
Within these 3750 minimum hours required, a minimum of 900 hours must be completed in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas OR, a minimum of 500 hours must be completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas.
- Complete a minimum of 21 hours of Professional Development within the last 4 years. (This training satisfies that)
- Provide references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Pass the exam.
To earn the CBAP designation, you must:
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years.
Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years. (This training satisfies that)
- Provide two references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Pass the exam.
Applicants and recipients may be randomly selected for audit to validate work experience, professional development and other information provided when they apply and/or recertify.
According to a Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide), Business Analysis is the practice of enabling change in an enterprise by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders.
The CBAP certification, Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP ®) is the professional certification given to individuals who have over 5 years of experience in business analysis (BA). CBAP is the world’s most recognised certification in the space of business analysis and it is administered by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
You can become a CBAP certified in just five easy steps
- Confirm your business analysis experience
- Get a formal CBAP training from experienced training providers like DexNova Consulting to help you earn your 35 professional development units required by IIBA.
- Become a member of IIBA, prepare and submit your application.
- Study BABOK and recommended exam preparatory materials with CBAP practice questions in detail
- When you are ready, write your CBAP exam and pass.
- Dexnova Consulting has an active support group for learners to guide you through the journey.
The cost for CBAP certification is broken down in details below:
- Firstly, you need to apply before writing the exam
- Application Fee for members, non-members and Corporate member: $125
CBAP Exam Fee:
- For a Member: $325
- Non-member: $450
- Corporate member: $289.25
CBAP Exam Rewrite Fee:
- For member: $250
- Non-member: $375
The CBAP certification is valid for 3 years from the date you pass the exam and should be renewed every 3 years to keep it active. To recertify, you need to record a minimum of 60 Continuing Development Units (CDUs).
This is the most common question CBAP students ask. The IIBA does not give any specific score one must attain to pass the CBAP certification exam. Your exam success will be judged across several broad areas.
Meanwhile, from our experience we advise our students to target for 85-95% in Dexnova Consulting CABP mock exam to help them pass the real CBAP exam.
The CBAP Certification Training is a preparation course for Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP ®) Certification. Here at DexNova Consulting, our training is designed and taught by industry experts and we provide all the materials and resources that will help you prepare and pass your CBAP certification exam in one attempt.
Our CBAP course includes a full case study-driven training, CBAP revision guides, practice questions, discussion sessions and exam prep textbook. The program is weekends-based and conducted by CBAP Certified professionals at a time suitable for students from anywhere in the world.
Typically, our live virtual training starts by 12 noon and ends by 5pm each training day while the Classroom session starts by 10am to 5pm daily. You will receive a mail with the training schedule for your class showing the actual start and finish time per day.
With our premium live virtual CBAP Certification Training, you can join the class from any location within and outside Nigeria. We also hold business analysis in our Lagos and Port Harcourt offices and in designated client sites across Nigeria.