- October 19, 2023
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Job Vacancies
Our client, one of the private universities in Cross Rivers State due to expansion, needs a smart Web Programmer/Development. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and developing software solutions and web applications, supporting and maintaining the institution’s websites and digital products.
Job Title: Web Developer/Programmer
Type: Full Time
Location: Cross River
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Dedicated team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment and ability to solve complex problems.
- Proven work experience as a Web Developer/Programmer.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Remuneration: N300,000 net per month
Interested and Qualified candidates should, kindly send their applications with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as the subject of the mail not later than October 30, 2023.
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.