- July 2, 2021
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Uncategorized
TOGAF 9.1 Certification Training
TOGAF 9.1 certification training is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice, and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture) and designing capabilities to support it.
This accredited TOGAF 9.1 certification training course examines how practitioners can base their activities on a solid set of processes. It looks at the framework, including the numerous techniques to assist in organizing, governing and now in the latest version, describing architecture. The recommendations on how to adapt the framework to deal with issues such as Security and Service-oriented Architecture are also covered.
The course also spans the Learning Points required to take the combined TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation and Certified exams (Level 1 & 2), and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this combined exam.
Participants at the end of this programme will be able to amongst other things:
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) – architecture process
- Guidelines and techniques for using and adapting the ADM.
- The Architecture Content Framework – how to describe architecture.
- The Enterprise Continuum – a classification system for architecture assets
- TOGAF® 9 Reference Models – the ‘building blocks’ of an Information System.
- Architectural Governance and Capability – governance, skills and maturity
- TOGAF 9.1 Certification Examinations
Duration: 4 days
For Executive Program | View Training Calendar |