- April 27, 2023
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Uncategorized
Sales Lead, Recruitment, and Staff Outsourcing
We are a fast-growing management consulting firm located in Victoria Island, Lagos. We provide a comprehensive human resource (recruitment & staff outsourcing services), training, professional development, and business management services to companies around Nigeria. Due to rapid growth and expansion, we urgently need smart and resourceful individuals to join our team to drive our continued success.
Key Responsibilities: The appointee will amongst other things:
● Have a direct responsibility for staff Outsourcing and recruitment business of the company.
● Meeting the assigned revenue targets by generating business from new and existing clients.
● Prepare and present business development strategies for management approvals and then implement as approved.
● Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for staff outsourcing and recruitment business.
● Coordinate business development activities of the department to boost brand awareness.
● Set up meetings with appropriately qualified contacts in a prospective client’s company.
● Partner with relevant team members to create winning proposals.
● Anticipate and recognize any client requirements to close sales.
● Coordinate opportunities from prospect through to engagement.
● Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
● Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps, and discuss potential risks with the wider sales and account management team in weekly meeting.
This position is a business development role, it is a target-driven job and the KPI is meeting the revenue/business target of the business unit.
Requirements: Our ideal candidate should:
● Possess B.Sc. in the Social Sciences or related field with a minimum of 2nd Class.
● Be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
● Have a minimum of 5 years work experience in sales of HR consulting services.
● Have good knowledge of the HR consulting industry with a background in business development of staff outsourcing and recruitment for companies.
● Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
● Have good analytical, communication and presentations skills.
Remuneration: Very Competitive Remuneration Package which includes medical insurance, pension, and performance bonus.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using role applied as subject of mail e.g. “Sales Lead, Recruitment, and Staff Outsourcing”
Virtual interview holds as soon as applications are received. Successful Candidates will be sent to the client for immediate resumption.