- July 2, 2021
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Uncategorized
IT Infrastructure Library
Register for our IT infrastructure library training to grow and learn better. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL is a best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors internationally. It describes how IT resources should be organized to deliver business value, documenting the processes, functions and roles of IT Service Management (ITSM).
Dexnova deliver a full range of accredited ITIL training courses to individuals and organizations world-wide.
- Understand the key concepts of service management.
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices.
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
Duration: 3 Days
For Executive Program | View Training Calendar |
Click Here | For Self-Sponsored |