- January 22, 2024
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Job Vacancies
Head, Recruitment and Talent Management
We are a recruitment and outsourcing company with a track record of performance in Human Resource management consulting for over 15 years. Our company is looking for a proactive professional recruiter and headhunter at our Victoria Island office who will have overall responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process in our company and placement of quality and experienced professionals’ roles (for both outsourced and permanent roles) for our clients in the Financial, oil and gas, industrial, technology, engineering and service-oriented industries. The role is a management one and the successful candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Recruitment and onboarding of talented professionals for our clients’ companies.
- Managing the company’s talent pool and maintaining positive relationships with talents and exceptional candidates on their interest in working for any of our client’s company.
- Development and design of a manpower strategy for the organization.
- Working with outsourcing and recruitment clients to understand their hiring needs and candidates’ profile and ensuring that the right candidates are sourced for, and the timelines are met for all our clients’ requests.
- Presentation of weekly recruitment status reports and the review of these reports at management meetings.
- Sourcing for talents based on the hiring company’s requirements via LinkedIn, job adverts, professional network and social media.
- Liaising with Hiring companies and Subject Matter Experts on panel interviews, feedback, and final selection from shortlisted candidates.
- Coaching and prepping hiring companies on our standard interview process (as per SOP) and conduct during interviews.
- Ensuring a positive experience during the hiring process with candidates and hiring companies
- Negotiating remuneration packages with candidates and preparing offer Letters, medicals and onboarding programmes of selected candidates.
- Handling and following up with hiring companies on confirmation of newly hired candidates (for outsourced staff).
- Manage a team of recruiters and oversight for all recruiting levels and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in in social sciences such as Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Human Resources Management, or related courses.
- Associate membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (ACIPM).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in human resources management consulting.
- Experience in working with recruitment and outsourcing company will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft O365 suite (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Strong influencing without authority, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to convey recommendations clearly and concisely to management / leadership.
- Experience using analytical tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and Power Query or equivalent.
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests.
Remuneration: Between N3M and N4.2M gross per annum depending on experience and qualifications. Medical, pensions
Interested and Qualified candidates should, kindly send their applications with CV to email@example.com, using the job title as the subject of the mail not later than January 30, 2024
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.