- October 18, 2023
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Job Vacancies
Executive Assistant Vacancy
Our client, an Executive of a Private University, is seeking to hire a dedicated and experienced Executive Assistant to join their team. The role offers an exciting opportunity for skilled/ qualified candidate to contribute to the success of their dynamic and growing institution. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling office-management duties, making travel arrangements, handling calendar events, organizing reports and documents, answering phone calls, setting up meetings, screening visitors, and many more similar duties.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Type: Full Time
- Provide high-level administrative support.
- Conducting research and preparing statistical reports
- Handling information requests
- Preparing correspondence, receiving of visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare and distribute memos, letters, and forms.
- Manage executive’s calendar, travel arrangements, and itineraries.
Skills and Requirements
- First Degree Secretariat Studies, Management, or social science course; additional qualification as a personal assistant or membership of any related professional body would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other relevant software.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
Remuneration: N200,000 net per month
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their applications and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as the subject of the mail, not later than December 3, 2023.
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.