- April 11, 2023
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Uncategorized
Our client is a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company with depots across the country. They are a customer-oriented company that delivers quality products and services. They urgently seek to hire a Corporate Affairs Officer for immediate deployment.
Job Role: Corporate Affairs Officer
Payment: N300,000 plus
Location: Lagos (Ikeja)
Employment type: Full Time
This role involves Planning, developing, dissemination of communication (internal and external), preparing proposals, corporate presentations and preparing external marketing and communications.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
● Plan and coordinate events.
● Manage airport Logistics and protocol services for senior executives.
● Liaise with travel agencies and facilitate official business travels.
● Drive internal image building initiatives.
● Liaise with government agencies, media, and service providers.
Qualification and Requirements:
● Candidate possess have at least B.Sc./HND in the Social Sciences or related field with a minimum of 2nd Class or its equivalent
● Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years work experience in Corporate Affairs
● Candidate must be a member of the Nigeria Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)
● Candidate must have good knowledge of the food and beverage industry with a background in protocol.
● Candidate must have excellent communication and skills (verbal, nonverbal, interpersonal), enjoy working with others, pay close attention to details, and be organized.
● Candidate must Analytical skills, must possess the ability and Team working ability.
● Candidate must have Proficiency in Microsoft suite.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using role applied as subject of mail e.g. “Corporate Affairs Officer”
Virtual interview holds as soon as applications are received. Successful Candidates will be sent to the client for immediate resumption.