- October 18, 2023
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Job Vacancies
Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Cross River
Our client, a reputable Private University in Cross River State, is seeking to hire an Experienced and result-driven Business Development Manager to join their dynamic and growing team. The right candidate will identify, develop, build, manage & deliver business development sales targets for the institution, manage relationships with new & existing clients, generate new sales leads, & maintain relationships with new contacts, and develop & implement event-related sales & marketing initiatives to drive revenue and profitability.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services, addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Management, Economics, Accounting, finance or any relevant degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience in business development, sales or marketing in a similar environment.
- Proven sales track record.
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
Remuneration: N350,000 net per month
Interested and Qualified candidates should kindly send their applications with CV to email@example.com, using the job title as the subject of the mail not later than October 30, 2023.
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.