- June 1, 2022
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Uncategorized
We are a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company with depots across the country. Due to rapid expansion and growth, we urgently need smart and resourceful individuals to join our team in our drive to sustain our success.
Key Responsibilities: The appointees will amongst other things:
- Champion and drive growth in volume and equity by leveraging on consumer attitudes, motivations, and trends.
- Develop and execute short-term and long-term brand plans.
- Plan and be accountable for the development of brand innovations and reengineering projects.
- Deliver brand strategy and advertising communications founded on a deep understanding of consumer insights.
- Monitor and evaluate all brand investments and assets.
- Manage agency partners with a focus on achieving brand growth agenda.
- Generate monthly brand and market reports.
- Provide trade marketing support for all channels schemes in collaboration with the sales team.
Requirements: Our Ideal candidates should:
- Possess a first degree in social sciences with a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division)
- Possess APCON and NIMN membership
- Have a minimum of 5 years of brand management experience in a blue-chip FMCG environment
- Have spirits and wines industry experience
- Have strong analytical skill
- Have strong social media and digital marketing experience
- Be a creative team player, problem solver, and innovative thinker
- Have a high degree of integrity
Remuneration: Competitive Remuneration Packages
Application Deadline: July 15, 2022
Method of Application: Candidates who meet the requirements for the roles should send their applications with CV to email@example.com or