- October 18, 2023
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Job Vacancies
Job Title: Admin/HR Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Cross River
Our client, a reputable private university in Cross Rivers State due to expansion needs an experienced and thorough Admin/HR Manager ensure operations run smoothly and improve as the institution grows. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in the smooth running of the entire organization and will help us keep our people happy and productive.
All the administrative and HR functions will be under your authority, and you will make sure your team delivers perfect service to the company and its staff. We are looking for a strategist, a hands-on leader, and an exemplary manager. You will oversee a professional team of specialists and ensure they deliver outstanding results to the institution.
- Planning HR and administration activities annually
- Setting, monitoring, and achieving HR targets
- Managing recruitment, onboarding, and exit procedures
- Overseeing the payroll function
- Ensuring full compliance with company policies and procedures
- Managing employee relations
- Running the office and facilities management functions
- Leading the HR and administration team
- Other responsibilities as may be deemed necessary for the growth of the department
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or management
- Minimum of 4 years experience in HR, 2 of which in a supervisory role
- Expert business and organizational planning ability
- Vast experience in team leadership
- Successful experience in employee relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strategic thinking ability
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong on Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- ACIPM and other related professional certifications will be an added advantage
Remuneration: N400,000 net per month
If qualified and interested, kindly send your application and CV to email@example.com, using the job title as the subject of the mail not later than October 30, 2023.
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.