23 Mar Training Reschedule due to COVID-19
Training Reschedule due to COVID-19
Training reschedule due to covid-19. At DexNova Consulting, we are committed to the safety and well-being of our staff, delegates and people around us and as such we’re closely monitoring the updates around the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and taking necessary precautionary measures to avoid any risks.
Following global public health and safety advice about social distancing provided by the World Health Organization the impact from COVID 19 has now also affected several of our physical training programs earlier scheduled to hold this month.
- All classroom training have been suspended for 1 month (Monday, March 23rd, 2020 – Friday, April 24th, 2020) to contain the spread of Covid-19 and comply with the recommended health guidelines of social distancing.
- New schedule for the respective classes will be communicated to accommodate learning in batches.
We are truly saddened by our decision and any inconvenience this may cause in your career journey. We know that you understand and support our position of responsibility to protect the public health and safety of our student members, staff and partners in these unprecedented times.
Please be assured that we are working hard to reschedule your training and we will confirm the new schedule via email and on the website by Monday 13 April 2020.
While we join hands with the government in fighting the spread of COVID-19, don’t forget to adhere to good healthy practices.
- Wash your hands regularly throughout the day for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- Use hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your face – especially eyes, nose, and mouth – with your hands.
- Covering your nose with tissue when sneezing or coughing. Immediately dispose of tissue in a covered bin and wash your hands with soap and water.
- Social distancing is crucial to reducing the spread of COVID-19 through
- Staying home if you feel unwell with symptoms like fever, cough and difficulty in breathing. Immediately call NCDC’s 24/7 toll-free number 0800 970 000 0010. Do not self-medicate
Feel free to connect with us electronically if you cannot make it to our office.
Phone: +2347061560182 (Calls), +2349095337324 (Calls / WhatsApp)
Stay Safe and be cautious.