02 Oct Project Manager Needed – Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. Project Manager
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Baker Hughes, a GE Company as a new opportunity for Project Manager to join our team to look after projects across Sub Sahara Africa.
- Primarily focused on new business start-up projects within SSA.
- Project lead single and multiple Product Line start-ups in countries for OFS
- Co-ordinate OFS projects with any BHGE country strategies
- Apply WBS methodologies to define the components of the project scope to be managed.
- Monitor and, where applicable, eliminate scope creep.
- Identify the key project drivers (cost, performance, schedule constraints).
- Candidate should have the capability to effectively plan a project’s schedule.
- Use activity definitions, sequencing, duration estimation and milestones to create a project schedule.
- Control and monitor project schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 12+ years of work experience (including time working in project environment, with at least 5 years of experience of managing projects).
- The ability to manage complex projects and programs.
- Experience working across multiple product lines.
- Able to travel extensively
- Ability to analyze financial information.
- Certification in project management (e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP); New Product Development Professional (NPDP); Agile Scrum Master) preferred but not required.