- July 2, 2021
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Uncategorized
Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner
Our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course uses a process-based method for effective project and offer non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management. It is flexible and tailored to get the students very ready to sit for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Exams comfortably. It is also a great starter course for project managers, because of the detailed explanations that comes with the course. Professionals who wish to undergo project management training, usually acquire training on PRINCE2 because of its features and the fact that it is easier for trainees to follow.
At the end of this training, delegates will be able to;
- Focus on business justification.
- Defined organization structure for the project management team.
- Product based planning approach
- Division of project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
- Most broadly used approaches for managing projects
- Can be used for almost all sorts of assignments.
Duration: 4 days
For Executive Program | View Training Calendar |
Click Here | For Self-Sponsored |