- March 31, 2022
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Uncategorized
Job Title: Merchant Acquisition/In-store Agents
Job Type: Full Time
Level: Entry- Mid Level
Our client is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. They are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond. Due to expansion in their business operations, we are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy position
We are looking for passionate, smart, hardworking, self-starting, goal setting and result-driven sales talents to join our Business Development. As a Merchant Acquisition Agent, you will contribute to growing our business by acquiring and onboarding new merchants in clusters around your area, on our Device Financing platform. Have what it takes? Bring it On!
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increase the number of active Merchants: Merchant Acquisition and Onboarding etc
- Market research on B2C businesses that fit the set target audience.
- Proactively generate leads, manage acquisition pipeline and onboarding to achieve goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Build and maintain profitable professional relationships with merchants.
- Deploying brand assets to the store, training the merchant on device financing.
- Work closely with relevant teams to maintain great service to merchants and optimize relationships.
- Report & present results regularly to relevant stakeholders.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- SSCE/OND/HND Graduate.
- Passion for sales, self-starter with Can-do attitude and result oriented.
- Dedicated, good sense for business and service with a customer centric mindset.
- Demonstrated success in sales in the financial services industry. (B2B experience is a plus)
- Strong relationship management and consultative selling skills with a demonstrated ability to create, establish, maintain, and deepen relationships with customers.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (Strong verbal and written).
- High school degree.
- Base salary is 50,000 + Pension + Medical Insurance.
- A Minimum Target of 5 merchants per week.
- Commission on Merchant (N1000 is payable for small scale merchant fully onboarded, N1,500 on every medium scale merchant fully onboarded and N2000 for large scale merchant).
- Weekly performance reviews, promotions, and career growth.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2022
Working Days: Monday to Thursday, Offsite/Remote.
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm