Job Opportunity for Project Engineer
Job Opportunity for Project Engineer – Our client in the construction industry in Bayelsa is due to start with piling works required to provide bearing capacity for projected facilities and foundations.
In order to validate the daily progress and quality of these piling works, we are looking for enthusiastic, hard working and highly motivated graduates with 10 years relevant QA/QC experience in piling, civil and industrial construction.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Check location of pile correspond with drawings
- Check the soil report and follow up the drilling to make sure of the efficiency and accuracy of the foundation (pile, Sheet pile, diaphragm, h-beam and so on
- Check and monitor the material manufacturing and piling activities as per the refinery requirement.
- Monitor and ensure that material quantity and blow counts are counted and actual
- Check that pile and shoe has not failed and ensure constant checking on same.
- FSLC/SSCE/JSCE/NABTEB/OND/ND/NCE/ND/B.Tech/B.Ed/B.Sc : Resident in Bayelsa will only be considered.
- Desired qualifications: B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization and experience in Pile Engineering, structural engineering, construction engineering or Geo-technical engineering.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to email@example.com using the job title and location as subject of the mail. E.g ENGINEER BAY
Application should be received on or before Friday 15th May, 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in Project Management Training click here to register.