15 Dec Job Alert! Project Manager Needed
Our client, a player in the construction industry is looking for a Construction Project Manager to be responsible for handling the company’s ongoing projects. The ideal candidate will be working closely with team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. In addition, the candidate will oversee all aspects of the building process, working closely with engineers and architects to develop plans, establish timetables, and determine labor and material costs.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management preferably in in Oil & Gas projects/industry and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge added advantage.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Ensuring projects are completed on budget and within scope
- ERP project oversight.
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field (Preferably Civil Engineering).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
Work Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Interested Candidates should forward their application with a detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com not later than December 20, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply