26 Jul Job Alert – Cash Flow Analyst
Baker Hughes, a GE Company has an exciting opportunity for a Cash Flow analyst (Plan & Analysis Staff Manager) to join our team in Nigeria. A permanent role within the DS AMO FP&An organization supporting the South Sahara Africa (SSA) GEO Market.
Finance overview of the Germany (Celle) AMO Hub repair center, which host about 50 people. Continuous interaction with Plant and OPS personnel on achieving common targets.
- Provides financial reporting and analysis to business Geo market or Product Segment.
- Under limited supervision, conducts and documents the more complex financial analysis projects.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions and other areas.
- Performs economic research work and prepares analysis of subjects such as rates of return, depreciation,
- working capital, and investment and financial and expense performance comparisons.
- May provide functional advice or training to less experienced personnel.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.Qualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelor is Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent. 5+years’ experience. CPA preferred.Desired Characteristics:
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles.
- Specialized knowledge of financial requirements for specific Geomarket or Product Segment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of managementLocations:
- Nigeria, Port Harcourt, Sub Sahara Africa.