- July 21, 2022
- Posted by: dexnovaconsulting
- Category: Uncategorized
We are a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company with depots across the country. Due to rapid expansion and growth, we urgently need smart and resourceful individuals to join our team in our drive to sustain our success.
must be a qualified, innovative factory manager who oversees and improve production processes in the factory. Must pay high attention to detail, and the ability to optimize production and maximize.
FACTORY MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Running a factory floor involves many skills and responsibilities;
- Hire and Train Factory Staff- participate in interviewing and selecting candidates and also train new hires on factory policies and procedures.
- Delegate Tasks to Factory Staff as Necessary
- Factory manager should constantly walk the factory floor to make sure all employees are performing their assigned tasks. This involves keeping employees content and motivated.
- Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures
- Create and Implement Machine Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures
- Factory managers make sure factory equipment is running at optimal efficiency. Create a maintenance procedure for every machine and ensure factory employees and production maintenance follow this procedure regularly.
- Analyze Factory Production Data and Devising Improvement Strategies as Necessary. It is up to the factory manager to keep a close eye on key production metrics. By constantly analyzing this data, factory manager identifies and address dips in production before they become major issues.
- Create Production Data Reports and Present them to Decision Makers. Factory manager create production reports based on their data analysis.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations. Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping. Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results. Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions. Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
Remuneration: Competitive Remuneration Packages
Application Deadline: August 10, 2022
Method of Application: Candidates who meet the requirements for the roles should send their applications with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or